GHANA AGRICULTURAL SECTOR INVESTMENT PROGRAMME (GASIP) / MINISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE (MOFA)
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 10 NO. AUTOMATIC WEATHER STATIONS
Invitation for Bids
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
1. The Government of the Republic of Ghana has received financing from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) towards the cost of Ghana Agricultural Sector Investment Programme (GASIP) and intends to apply part of the financing for the purchase of these goods. The use of any IFAD financing shall be subject to IFAD’s approval, pursuant to the terms and conditions of the financing agreement, as well as IFAD’s rules, policies and procedures. IFAD and its officials, agents and employees shall be held harmless from and against all suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses and liability of any kind or nature brought by any party in connection with Ghana Agricultural Sector Investment Programme (GASIP)
2. The purchaser now invites sealed bids from eligible entities (“bidders”) for the provision of:
|Bid Security (Ghana Cedi)
|Supply, Training and Installation of Automatic Weather Station
More details on these goods and related services are provided in the schedule of requirements in this bidding document.
3. This IFB is open to all eligible bidders who wish to respond. Subject to the restrictions noted in the bidding document, eligible entities may associate with other bidders to enhance their capacity to successfully deliver the goods and related services.
4. The goods and related services, and the contract expected to be awarded, are divided into the following items: Supply, Training and Installation of 10 Automatic Weather Station
5. Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) method, the evaluation procedure for which is described in this bidding document, in accordance with the IFAD procurement handbook which is provided on the IFAD website https://www.ifad.org/en/-/document/ifad-procurement-handbook. The ICB process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
6. Please note that a pre-bid conference will not be held as described in the bid data sheet BDS, Section II of the bidding document.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below and in the manner specified in the BDS ITB 25 on 1st June, 2023 at 10:00am GMT
The Procurement Office
Ghana Agricultural Sector Investment Programme
Ministry of Food and Agriculture, P. O. Box M.37, Accra, Ghana
8. Bidders should be aware that late bids will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be returned unopened to the bidder. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security (as required) in the manner and amount specified in the bid data sheet.
9. A complete set of bidding documents in English Language may be obtained from the programme website via the following link http://gasip.org/files/ICB__SUPPLY_OF_10_Weather_Station(1)_for_distribution.pdf (free download).
10. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the GASIP office at the address given below from 9:00am to 4:00pm local time from the day of the advertisement.
11. Please note that electronic bids shall not be accepted as defined in ITB BDS 25.
THE NATIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
GHANA AGRICULTURAL SECTOR INVESTMENT PROGRAMME-GASIP, MINISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE (MOFA)